Featured Post

Welcome to the blog!

Hi!, I started this blog quite selfishly and yet not. I had just become a new mum and I needed a space to air out my thoughts. I’ve neve...

Apr 29, 2014

Sorry!!!

there is no excuse for how long it has been since I posted.. the truth is well with this lovely little baby , i barely have two free hands free at once to type!!1
now she is older , things have more of a routine feel and im back on hair issues.
I learnt a couple of things during my blogging absence..

1. Swedish weather does not suit my natural hair... im all frizzed up and flat every single day!!!! there is just no bounce in my hair
2. I miss the locs
3. Braids are life savers!!

so im thinking i might start up the locs again this summer... :)

In other news met with a community of people involved and in love with black hair so thats truly promising..

No comments:

Post a Comment